Finding people to trade with
There are multiple ways in which you can find people to trade with in our site. The best one will depend on whether you are looking for people to buy their cards or to sell yours, or for people that are close to you geographically, or only for those who have a specific card, etc.
- Automatic Reports: These are at the core of our service to help you find the cards you are looking for. Every single day we look for new cards you may be interested in by matching your wants with all the new cards people have added to their haves during the last 24 hours. If any matches are found (and depending on how you configured this option in your profile) we will send you an email detailing these new matches, together with any cards you have that the other users want. These reports help you to always be aware of any new trade possibilities that may arise.
- Single Card Search: You can look for people who have, or who want, any given card on our site. You can then check what trades you can arrange with those users found.
- Single User Match: You can match your lists with those of any other user of the site to see what cards they have that you want and which ones they want that you have. You can do this from the corresponding link either on the other user's public page, or in the contact form.
- Users Search: If you are looking for people just by their location, or by their level of activity, you may want to use our Here you can list all users from your same country and location that are interested in your same game. For each user, from their public page, you can then contact them or first check whether your collections match.
- Search for Matches: the most comprehensive search tool is provided by our Look for Trades section. Here you can customize your search thoroughly to find users who match your very specific needs.